Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One Show and Another

I am having a YART SALE, in conjunction with the Lake California community yard sale coming up on Oct. 4th. I am doing a little promotion with flyers, Lake California does create a list of people participating and I am inviting my cleaning clients. My sis gave a flyer to a friend of hers, who told her about a benefit art show for Shasta Wildlife Rescue being held at the new Gaia Hotel in Anderson in November, and I am signing up for that, too! I am really excited to be putting my work in front of buyers, but there is a lot of preparation and I'm kinda frazzled! framing, touch-up, invitations, new bus cards, flyers, talking to people, figuring out display options on a shoestring budget, yikes! I'm sure I'll learn a lot from this--

No comments: