Friday, August 18, 2006

sunflower monoprint

blogger has been weird about uploading images, took a lot of tries to get these pix to show up.
a day for monoprint experiments.
top image, final print. stonehenge paper
second, transferred image on yupo, not working very well.
third is the attempt on linen, another miss.
bottom is the painted marker board.
should mention i had to repaint between tries.
at first i used a piece of glass to paint on, which i have used b4, but it broke when i pressed down. so switched to marker board, which works ok, but you can't see what's happening. need a piece of clear acrylic. each about 8x10", oil paint.

No comments: